HK Solutions Group: A Legacy of Safety, Efficiency and Attention to Detail
HK Solutions Group provides a vast array of services to meet the needs of industrial and municipal clients throughout the United States. With a fleet of hydroblasting equipment, powerful vacuum trucks, video inspection units and specialized tools and equipment, the HK team has the resources to solve any problem and meet every need.
There is no mess too big and no job we can’t tackle. We offer more than just industrial cleaning and hydroblasting services. Our areas of expertise include manhole inspection, lift station cleaning, trenchless rehab, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste removal and so much more.
See Our Extensive Service Offerings
We’re equipped to respond when the unthinkable happens, from hazardous materials spills to natural disasters. Our Emergency Service Plan gives you peace of mind and assurance that our expert technicians are on-call at all times.
As a turn-key solution provider, HK can handle a wide range of scheduled maintenance and emergency service needs. We understand the importance of safety and efficiency, and you can trust us to complete your projects with great attention to detail. Our team is passionate about our services, and we pride ourselves on honesty, integrity and reliability.
Where it All Began: HK Solutions Group History
HK Solutions Group began in Maxwell, Iowa, in 1976. In the beginning, HK was just one man with a single line jetter. He performed a limited set of municipal services while working a fulltime job.
In 2000, HK headquarters moved to Des Moines, Iowa, and in 2011, we began to develop a long-term strategy for expanding our service offerings and geographic locations this led to the following acquisitions and expansions:
- Added CIPP pipe repair services with acquisition of A-Tech in Watertown, South Dakota and opened an additional location in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Acquired Infra-Tech in Minneapolis, Minnesota and began offering Monoform manhole rehab services and opened an additional location in Mankato, Minnesota
- Opened an office in Kansas City, Missouri
- Opened an office in Wausau, Wisconsin
- Established a distributorship for AGRU Lining Systems in DeLand, Florida and Mankato, Minnesota
- Developed patented Monoform PLUS® lining system which provides a permanent structural and corrosive-resistant manhole rehabilitation solution
- Acquired Hempen Mobile Wash in Keokuk, Iowa which allowed us to expand our service offerings into the Mississippi River Valley.
- Acquired Engineered Lining Systems, allowing HK Solutions Group to expand further into Florida.
Our Priority: Our People
At HK Solutions, our commitment to safety is based on one simple concept: protect our most valuable resource — our people. We believe that people come first and all jobs can be done safely. By taking time to engineer safe solutions to any challenge, safety is always our top priority.
HK Solutions Group has developed an intensive in-house, hands-on training program that provides our employees with the skills they need to safely and efficiently solve problems and complete projects. Read more about our stellar safety standards and training.
The HK Team
Our people are the heart of HK Solutions Group. Our team is hard-working, and they aren’t afraid to get dirty in order to get a job done right. From laborers and mechanics to managers and directors, every member of the HK team is dedicated to quality and integrity. We make sure jobs get done quickly, efficiently and safely. We prioritize attention to detail, and our clients’ satisfaction is essential.
Join Our Team
The HK team is growing! We’re looking for hard-working individuals interested in taking on tough tasks with a positive attitude. We offer competitive wages, including overtime pay, along with paid time off, paid holidays and health insurance benefits.
See Open Positions At HK Solutions Group